Friday, May 23, 2008

About my first purchase

About my purchase

After opening DMAT account, I was happy and eager to do trading.... At that time market was in boom.. so I thought this is the only chance to buy, if I miss this time...prices will go higher and I will be in loss if I purchase them on the higher rates.... so I decided to purchase Astra Microwave Products Ltd. and Suzlon Energy...

Why I selected these companies....
I don't know much about trading and stocks... I just gone through company profiles.... And I found these companies can give me good results in the long term.

So I bought 10 shares of Astra Microwave @ 769(i.e. 76.9 rs per share) and I took 3 shares of Suzlon energy @ 308 Rs per share.

And from next day share prices of these companies started coming down..... This was the my first intelligent investment.

No comments: