Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Sesa Goa

Today I sold all my old stocks(IFCI, Petronet LNG, National steel and agr., Moser Baer) And I had around 200Rs. Loss.

After selling all my penny stocks I purchased 7 stocks of Sesa Goa @ 3375Rs. After some time it fall to 3326. That was not a part to worry. I am worrying because Sesa Goa has declared a bonus. And it is going to split 1:1. My worry is whether I will be eligible for the bonus or not. I have never purchased any stock before split and this is my first purchase which will split soon.

My plan was to exit from sesa goa today it self. Initially I planned to buy it around 3310 Rs. But it was consistently trading at around 3360. After some time market started gaining some points and this stock was also trading at around 3376. So I changed my mind and purchased at 3375.

No comments: